Everyone loves summer time! How about some creative summer date ideas to get you and your man enjoying the bright sunshine?
1. Have a picnic in a park.
2. Drive a few towns over and explore their downtown.
3. Go to a drive-in movie theater.
4. Have a water balloon fight.
5. Make a bonfire with smores.
6. Go on an evening hike to watch the sunset.
7. Go on a dinner ferry.
8. Go stargazing.
9. On a windy day make your way to a park or beach to fly a kite.
10. Get lawn tickets to a concert.
11. Make your own ice cream.
12. Go to a festival.
13. Rent a pontoon on a lake for a day.
14. Buy and set off legal fireworks.
15. Go strawberry picking.
16. Go to the mall and pick out funny outfits for each other to try on.
17. Attend a baseball game.
18. Spend a day exploring the biggest city closest to you.
19. Go to an amusement park.
20. Drive down back roads and take turns deciding which to go. See where you end up!
21. Make a homemade water slide.
22. Go bike riding together.
23. Explore a historical landmark near you.
24. Attend a State Fair.
25. Go fishing together.
26. Spend a Saturday exploring garage and yard sales.
27. Make cookies together.
28. Spend an afternoon playing in an arcade.
29. Attend a movie matinee.
30. Visit a winery.