Full House is one of those classic shows that will teach you a valuable lesson while being super entertaining. We have learned quite a few lessons from watching our favorite Full House family.
So, here’s what our Full House family has taught us about family:
1. You don’t need to be blood-related to be family.
2. It’s better to be upfront and real with your family.
3. There may be one family member who you favor a little more than the others.
4. The non-stop pranks can get on your nerves.
5. Sarcasm is needed when one of the family members is out of line.
6. You’ve learned the hard way who cannot cook!
7. You’ve become numb to your uncle’s or dad’s embarrassing dancing
8. There are certain family members who let you get away with more than others…
9. You always need to be on guard when the home camera comes out.
10. It’s more fun to celebrate achievements with the whole family
11. There is always that sibling (or even worse mother) who steals your clothes
12. At the end of the day, you can always count on your family!